Recruitment with Tempsmart

Tempsmart have over 15 years’ experience recruiting professionals in the health care industry.  We have expert understanding and knowledge of recruitment practices and strategies, as well as ongoing healthy relationships with clients and candidates. There is no denying that outsourcing your recruitment will save you time, but have you considered that it may save you money? There are direct and hidden costs involved in advertising positions and undertaking the recruiting yourself. Utilising Tempsmart will save these costs and will help find an appropriate candidate faster.

We take the time to understand your facility’s individual needs and have the skills to find the right person to fit these requirements. We provide a thorough screening process followed by face-to-face interviews before we present suitable candidates to our clients. This means that you can have full confidence when choosing your next employee from the list of candidates provided by Tempsmart, as they will comply with the appropriate qualifications, guidelines and individual facility requirements.

The recruitment market

Many employers simply create a job advertisement and expect the process to be fast and easy. However, this is often not the case. It’s important to consider and understand the recruitment market when aiming to fill a position. Not everyone that is eligible for the position will be looking, and not everyone that is looking will be responsive to a simple job advertisement.

There are two types of candidates within the recruitment market, namely passive and active. Active candidates consist of people actively looking for employment; they make up only 12% of the overall recruitment market. The remaining 88% of passive candidates fall into ranging levels of job searching, from casually looking to not looking at all. Amazingly, 45% of the recruitment market are passive in their search for employment but are still willing to talk with a recruiter.

Utilising Tempsmart provides clients with an increased reach into this passive market meaning a higher chance of recruitment, faster.

Urgent needs

At Tempsmart we understand that staffing issues can occur unexpectedly. That’s why we have developed a unique customer orientated service. Our Customer Care Team operates from 5am to 11pm, 7 days a week. This means that urgent matters can be dealt with immediately and solutions can be put in place.

Additionally, an answering service is engaged between 11pm and 5am in case any problems arise overnight. Calls made to the answering service are directed to the Customer Care Team the following morning. However, our clients rarely utilise the answering services and prefer to speak with a Customer Care Team member, particularly for urgent staffing needs.  This generally allows an immediate response for urgent bookings.

The Tempsmart recruitment difference

Every client that works alongside Tempsmart can expect:

  • High quality service
  • 24/7 access to our expert team
  • Fast turn around
  • Understanding and implementation of personalised recruitment requirements
  • Superior screening process
  • Competitive pricing
  • Quality control to monitor staff

Our Tempsmart agency staff

We maintain that every Tempsmart agency staff member is of a high professional standard. Tempsmart will verify and conduct the following expectations:

  • Screened, interviewed and reference checked
  • Blue card and/or police certificate
  • Qualified
  • Up to date training and registrations
  • Tempsmart provided uniform and Tempsmart ID Badge

Recruitment Brisbane

If you are interested in utilising Tempsmart for your next recruitment process please call us on 1300 139 708 or get in touch via email on our contact us page.

Are your searching for an EN or RN nursing position?
Take a look at the Tempsmart job board for current positions, or click the button below to submit your resume and expression of interest.